Monday, December 22, 2008

Insert Title Here

so here's another untitled blog. just wanted to let my fingers do the talkin so if things are a little random and out of order.. sucks for you. :]


christmas is just around the corner and again, i'm a little sad about not having the money to buy presents for everyone i love and care for. i apologize for my presents being late but just remember, i love you all.
christmas is a time to spend with people you love, and for me, they are my family, friends and of course the hubba bubbas. i miss my family, yes. i've been out of the house for over a year now and still, i'm independently dependent. does that make any sense at all? i'm out of the house, yet i still rely on my mom to give me money and help me out. i la la love my mom for all that she's done for me. she's the best there is. the illest there is. one to take a shot of henessy with me and my friends. lol. i'd never trade her for anyone else. i want to prove to her that i can make it on my own. it just takes time "/. and i hate how long this process is taking. i want my career to begin already. make money so i can support her this time. she's done so much and i want to do the same. just wondering when that'll be.


i've been in and out of "love" for the past couple years. but for the past 9 months. i haven't been. know why? because i'm married to my boyfriend. LOL. he's really something else. he trully is my bestfriend. even though we're literally the same person and that's why we butt heads so much and argue about the smallest things. but we both agree that the arguments we have make our relationships stronger. i la la love him dearly and i won't trade him either. now that we have bella, it really feels like we got ourselves a small family. :] NOT that we're thinking of starting or having a real one anytime soon, bella's enough to take care of right now. i am mama gf and bella is my baby. he is my hubba bubbas.
everytime 11:11 comes along, i close my eyes and wish that it'll work out this time around. we're closing in on 12 months in three months. who knew it would last this long? lol. i was literally playing it by ear.. but i ended up falling in looove with him. :] super duper happy to be around him all day every day. his face is the first thing i see in the morning and the last i see at night [even in the dark lol]. yay for COHABITATION :D


my life as of now is very content. just living life as it is one day at a time. stuggling to keep money in the bank but still manage to keep a smile on my face to hide any worries that i may have. no worries, beef curry.


love one, love all.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

awww soph,i know what you mean, its hard finding a damn job up here too! and you want to know why i dont have a phone? its because i dont want to rely on my dad paying for my phone bills and id rather not have a phone on where its being paid by my dads money.Im trying to be independent!! yahh know?? lol. I miss you! WE NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH MORE OFTEN!!!