Thursday, December 11, 2008

SleepCry

So I had this dream last night that's been bothering me for the whole day.


THE DREAM [from what I remember]:
I was at home and Tupes came home with his "friend". For some reason, Tony's room wasn't his room, it was ours and Tupes and the girl went straight to it. I don't know why I didn't get mad right away, but what seemed like a couple hours later, I opened the door and I yelled at both of them to wake up. I told the girl to leave, called her some names and told her "how are you just going to sleep with my boyfriend? you can't just walk up in here and go straight to our bedroom and sleep with him!" she leaves and i turn to Tupes. I asked him, "what did you guys do?" "what happened?" "did you do anything?" first couples times he said no, nothing happened.
I asked some more and he leans closer to me and whispers in my ear "I don't want to lie to you."
so I asked him, "what happened?"
Tupes said "She kissed me.."
"What else?"
"I played with her c**t. Then we.." He had this look on his face and he shrugged his shoulders and right then.. I already knew what happened next.
I took his hand and pulled him off the couch. I led him to his closet and asked him to pack.

I remember crying in my dream and I remember waking up because the feeling was surreal. Ever been woken up by a dream and tears were running down your cheeks? I call it sleep crying. I know it was just a dream. But I am one to think that dreams come true. and no not just those high hopeful dreams.. but dreams such as these. they could come true too. and I wouldn't want it to. even if it was just a dream, just thinking about it and visualizing what they could've been doing in the room makes my heart drop to my stomach.


we've been arguing for the past couple days. and of course, he blames it on me. but tell me this, how is he going to get mad at ME because I have an account on BlogTV when he's obviously been the one getting more air time everytime somo and tony are on that shit. he just doesn't know and he doesn't believe me when I tell him that I keep my eyes on him. I know when he's trying to get someones attention. and last night, somo was recording a show, and I told him I saw him on the show. and yet, he still denies ever being on that fuckin website!! fuck this man. I HATE WHEN HE'S LIKE THIS. he always tries to make me feel stupid. I know what I'm doing. I know what I see. he just gets mad at me for catching him on the act. ughz. he treats me so good, yet so fuckin bad. and i don't want to put up with it.

No comments: