Tuesday, December 2, 2008

bowliiiiing!!! &the rubiks cube

Soooo me and the hubba bubbas went with big sis Micka to wesco to go to the 21XL meeting and to bowl right. Myron bought everyone food and paid for bowling. I wasn't planning on bowling, but then bubbas was like "alright we'll play". I haven't played since what? Last year when I had that going away dinner/bowling night in Manteca. So I'm a little rusty. But check this, I played a great first round! Got second place outta four kus damn, that guy Giggles, he kicks ass in bowling. ahah. Didn't even seem like he tried! lol ahah. Anyway, so I thought I was gunna do all bad right. Nahhhhh not even foooools! ahha. I did wayyy better than I expected and I broke hundreds yo! shOo. THEN! Then came the second game, and guess what happened.. I scored LAST! WTF?! WTF happened to my streak of good luck tho? ughz. Pissed me off. Well.. not really. ahah. I was just bummed kus my arm was giving up. And it's all lazy right now. Feeling all heavy and shit. ahah. Anyway, to sum it all up, 21XL folks are dope. Hella funny and Myrons koo for buying everyone pizza, nachos, and fries [but no drinks tho.. whaddafashingadigg?!] Bought us hella salty ass foods and no drink. How messed up is that. ahah. Thank God Justin bought a big cuppa drink! yeeee!!!

Soooo Micka drops me and the hubba bubbas home and it's foggy as hell! Who would've thought that it'd be foggy down here? This was the first time I've seen it get this foggy. Ok so, LOL. We're in the car on the way home and Tupes of all people is scared as hell, holding onto my hand kus he's scared of the fog. Not scared of the fog as in scared kus it's there. He's scared kus he can't see anything and it was the funniest thing seeing him like that. LOL idk I just found it funny. Aside from that.. we get home and right when we do, I get online to join Tony's blogtv thang thang and Juts co-hosting. funny funny ahah. I eat with the bubbas and now we're both stuck on solving the effing rubiks cube! Like seriously.. who the hell came up with this shit?!! I thought people who could do it in under 5min were super cool. But now I know it's just all memorization! Effin CHEATERS! You guys ain't smart! Y'all just memorized the effin algorithms for solving the rubiks cube. And there's even like.. it's own vocabulary and shizzzznits. up, up invert, right, right invert, left, left invert.. well, you get the picture.

I was messing with the cube and I was tryna get the hang of it.. and when I'm thisclose to solving the cube, Tupes takes it away from me and messes everything up! Like.. WHADDAHELL DUDE? WHADDA HELL?! gahhhh. Idk. Now he's not even letting me play with it. He thinks he got it.. but nahhh. I doubt it. lol. Man! I want a turn! Grrrrrr.

I'm currently watching Three Kings starring one of my bfs Marky Mark [Mark Whalberg]. I have three Marky Mark boyfriends just to let you guys know. ahahha! I'm watching kus I have nothing else to do.. and I'm doing this. I really don't know what else to talk about now. I've run out of stories and things to say. Just waiting on this fella right here to finish his turn with the rubiks cube since he thinks he's gunna solve it right now. ptsh.. oooookayyyy. LOL.

And CUT.

No comments: