Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Insert Title Here

So yesterday was my grandma's 10 year death anniversary. I miss her so much. She was the best grandma ever. Always smiled and rarely ever got mad at me, my bro, and my cousin. My lola was the prettiest ever :]. I miss you lola! I love you always and forever! Always watch over us and help us out when we are in need! I know you're always here next to me protecting me from harm, as well as ading, momma, and lolo. I'll be seeing you.


Okayyy soooo.. I'm addicted to craiglist! lol ahha. All I ever wanna do is put things up for sale! ahha I just sold my bed today to this chinese lady. I put it up for sale for $85 but then her cheap ass bought it for $50 kus my stupid ass told her "someone offered me $50" after she asked me if I could sell it for $45. grrr. I should've said $60! damn it! Ohhh welll. Now, I'm thinking I should sell some shoes. Tony the Tiger took pictures of his and is selling it now. I'm just in desperate need to get money for effin bills! Blehhhhh. I really need a job! And these places I applied at aren't callin me back! They pissin me off! Like ok, I called one today, and when me and Tony walked in to get an application, I asked them if they were hiring and this gay ass asian dude said "yes, yes we are". But when I called today they said they weren't hiring! Ughz. What kina bullshit is that?!!


Anyway, this Christmas, I'm not expecting much. Kus I just asked my mom to give me money instead of a camera. I need the money and since she's willing to get me a camera for xmas.. I just asked for the money instead. I really need the money. Ughz. I hate being broke as fuck. I can't wait for my financial aid! LOL.




CUT.

No comments: