Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Start of The Mommy Blog

My goodness, have things changed around here. My most recent blog was July 26, 2010 and I was very much pregnant with my beautiful Audrie Jocelle. Well, since I have never posted pictures of Audrie on here, I think it's time to take this blogging on a new route and begin a mommy blog to post pictures of Audrie (and occasionally, myself) to show you all just how fast children grow.

To start off this Mommy Blog, I'm going to take you on a little retrospect of how much my little monster has grown..

AUDRIE JOCELLE PURUGGANAN-RAYMUNDO
Born October 1, 2010 at 2:35pm
7 lbs. 4.8oz & 20.5 in. tall






























She is the most fun, the most cooky, the most interesting baby. She is a perfect combination of Tupes and I, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is now 21 months, but definitely acts older.

We just recently started potty training, and let me tell you, it's going really well for us. It's been a couple of days now and we've only had two "accidents". Last night was her first night sleeping without a diaper, which was totally unplanned, and she remained dry the whole night! Woke up in the morning, and used her potty like a big kid would. I am so proud of my baby girl and all of her accomplishments.

I think I'm going to enjoy blogging much more, now that I will be talking and posting about Audrie. I hope you guys enjoy too! Unfortunately, this concludes my first mommy blog post because duty calls!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments: