Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mommy Blog #3

Oh the joys of being a parent! Weekends are usually for cleaning and errands, and family stuff. So that's exactly what we did today. The weather has been scorching hot and it definitely doesn't make cleaning and being out running errands fun.

We grabbed some ice cream to cool us off a little, then we grilled up some burgers and carne asada for some tacos. Folded the laundry, changed our sheets, and now, we're finally relaxing in our room where it's nice and cool.

So about two days ago, we bought Audrie more pull-ups.. And let me tell you, the designs on them are too adorable! We bought her the Minnie/Cinderella combo and we just absolutely love em! See the designs for yourself! We love anything and everything Disney.

As for potty training, it's been what, a week now? And Audrie's been really consistent with staying dry and letting us know when she needs to go. I didn't think we would actually commit to the training, but I'm glad we did because Audrie's come so far already and we're very happy about it.

Oh and yesterday, Audrie said "mommy, shower!" So I let her shower by herself, with my supervision of course, just to see how and what she would do. She's this tiny little toddler that knows how everything works and what she needs to do. She stood there, in the shower, washed herself off, I gave her shampoo.. She rubbed it on her head. I gave her soap, she rubs and washes her body! She just, amazes me.

She's growing up way too fast.

No comments: