Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mommy Blog #2

Today was a little rough. Aside from Audrie being such a brat, the weather wasn't so great either. It was extremely hot and humid, and both Audrie and I hated it.

Anyway, last night was Audrie's second night without a diaper, and again, stayed dry the whole night. She's got the hang of things and goes potty in her little potty, but the only thing that's sort of setting us back is going #2. Sometimes we'll get lucky and she'll let us know when she has to go, but other times she'll just run away and goes without telling us. It's a little frustrating, but we just started, so I shouldn't be too upset.. Right?

Btw, I've just downloaded the Blogger app! I'm on it now, and I'm going to try to blog every night about how our days go, what we do.. Things like that. Recap and post pictures of Audrie, kus we all know I take pictures of her every day, ha.

No comments: