Monday, August 27, 2012

Mommy Blog #8

So I ordered from Zara for the first time last week, for Audrie, and I gotta tell you, they have SUCH a cute collection for toddlers, I'm in love! I just picked out some bottoms for her, some shoes and a top, that came out to be about 200 buckeroos! Pretty pricey if you ask me, but if you can afford it, why not right?

I'm in love with the oxfords I ordered from the toddler boys selection. I didn't care if it was for boys, it doesn't look like it, just looks like some great flats! And then I got these shorts for her! O M G, they are thee cutest! I can't get over em, aha.

Audrie wasn't the only one that got a package today though, I got one as well! Basically, daddy decided to give us both early birthday presents, hehe. Our bdays are about a month away! Anyway, my package is awesome. I LOVE everything I ordered and everything fit perfectly too! Which is the first for me, because usually, something is wrong with one of the items.. But this time, I got the sizing just right.

I ordered this little black dress, and it makes me want to go out and just party and have fun. I feel good in it, which is rare kus I barely wear dresses. I showed tupes when he got home and he liked it too ;)

Well, anyway.. Here's what we got!

No comments: